导航:   湖南人在深圳首页 | 会员交友中心 | 所有贴子 | 常见问题 | 搜索 | 成员列表 | 成员组 | 注册 | 个人资料 | 登陆查看您的私人留言 | 登陆 | 友情链接
湖南人在深圳(hn2sz.com) 首页
湖南人在深圳(hn2sz.com)
三湘游子在深圳的情感聚集地

会员登陆: 成员名称:     密码:       浏览时自动登陆    
[英语营活动] 2006.02.25 周六晚免费英语沙龙

发表新帖   回复帖子    湖南人在深圳(hn2sz.com) 首页 -> 联谊活动

访问过本贴的用户:

阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题  
作者留言
admin
网站管理员

注册时间: 2005-06-06
帖子: 365

第 1 楼 发表于: 2006-02-25 12:16:41    发表主题: [英语营活动] 2006.02.25 周六晚免费英语沙龙引用并回复

本贴已锁定. 详情请见:
http://www.hn2sz.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=1272

1. Read the story quickly . Find the answers to the questions and be prepared to explaind to your answers to the other people. There may be more than one way to answer the questions.
1. Why did LiFang feel like a fool?
2. What was LiFang afraid that HuJin was doing?
3. How did Li Fang know the manager wanted to shut the coffee shop?
4. Why do people want the weather to be fine on Qiqiaojie?

5. What is the reason why LiFang and Hu Jin did not meet on time?
6. Why was LiFang so worried at the end of the story?[/color]2. Read it again and give a different ending to the story of LiFang , beginning with.
As he sadly passed the tea shop on the corner on his way……
3. Think of what HuJin will say when she finds out later that the flowers and chocolates are gone.
4. Think of an ending to the story that will solve LiFang’s problem. Will he be happy or sad?
5. please find out and underline the sentences with modal verbs from the stories. And then make another sentence with the same modal verbs.
6. if you are very familar with this story , please repeat the story in your own words.

A sad love story
LiFang was heart-broken . It was Valentine’s Day nd HuJin had said she would meet him at the coffee shop after work . But she didn’t turn up. She could be with her friends right now laughing at him. She said she would be there at seven o’clock, and he thought she would keep her word. He had looked forward to meeting her all day. And now he was alone with his roses and chocolates, like a fool. Well, he was not going to hold his breath for her to apologise. He would drown his sadness in coffee.
It was obvious that the manager of the coffee shop was waiting for Li Fang to leave – he wiped the tables, then sat down and turned on the TV – just what Li Fang needed! A sad Chinese story about lost love .
The seventh daughter of the Goddess of Heaven visited th earth. Her name was Zhinv. The weaving girl, and she was the most lovely of the daughters. While she was on earth she met the herd boy Niulang and they fell in love. (“just like me and HuJin,” thought LiFang.” They got married secretly.and they were very happy. (“ We could be like that,:” thought LiFang.) When the Goddess of Heaven knew that her daughter was married to a human, she became very angry and made the weaving girl returen to Heaven. Niulang tried to follow her, but the river of stars, the Milky Way, stopped him . Fiding that Zhinu was heart-broken, her mother finally decided to let the couple cross the Milky Way to meet once a year. This happens when the stars Vega an Altair meet in the Heaven.
Magpies make a bridge of their wings so the couple can cross the river to meet on the seventh day of the seven lunar month . People in China hope that the weather will be fine on that day, because if it is raining, it means that Zhinu is weeping and the couple won’t be able to meet.]
The annoucer said, “ This is the story of Qiqiaojie. When foreigners hear about the story, they call it a Chinese Valentine’s story. It’s a fine day today, so I hope you can all meet the one you love.”
As Li Fang set off for home . he thought, “ I guess HuJIn doesn’t love me, I’ll just throw these flowers and chocolates away. I don’t want them to remind of me her.” So he did.
As he sadly passed the tea shop on the corner on his way home, he heard a voice calling him. There was Hujin waving at him and calling . “ Why are you so late? I’ve been waiting for you for a long time! And I have a gift for you!]
What would he do ? He had thrown away her Valentine gift! She would never forgive him This would not be a happy Valentine’s Day!

电话:0755-83918797
Salon地址:深圳市福田区景新花园景晖阁2B
返回页首
→资料   →短消息  
Robot
第 1.5 楼 赞助商广告

返回页首
width=1
从以前的帖子开始显示:   
发表新帖   回复帖子    显示/隐藏快速回复表单    湖南人在深圳(hn2sz.com) 首页 -> 联谊活动 论坛时间为 北京时间
1页/共1

转跳到: