µ¼º½:   ºþÄÏÈËÔÚÉîÛÚÊ×Ò³ | »áÔ±½»ÓÑÖÐÐÄ | ËùÓÐÌù×Ó | ³£¼ûÎÊÌâ | ËÑË÷ | ³ÉÔ±Áбí | ³ÉÔ±×é | ×¢²á | ¸öÈË×ÊÁÏ | µÇ½²é¿´ÄúµÄ˽ÈËÁôÑÔ | µÇ½ | ÓÑÇéÁ´½Ó
ºþÄÏÈËÔÚÉîÛÚ(hn2sz.com) Ê×Ò³
ºþÄÏÈËÔÚÉîÛÚ(hn2sz.com)
ÈýÏæÓÎ×ÓÔÚÉîÛÚµÄÇé¸Ð¾Û¼¯µØ

»áÔ±µÇ½: ³ÉÔ±Ãû³Æ:     ÃÜÂë:       ä¯ÀÀʱ×Ô¶¯µÇ½    
Ó¢ÎļòÀúÄ£°å£¨1£©

·¢±íÐÂÌû   »Ø¸´Ìû×Ó    ºþÄÏÈËÔÚÉîÛÚ(hn2sz.com) Ê×Ò³ -> ÁªÒê»î¶¯ - Ó¢ÓïɳÁú

·ÃÎʹý±¾ÌùµÄÓû§: ÉîÛÚ³þÈË | shirley | pillgate | СöèÓã | С²Ý320 | daisy804722 | libozero | ¿Ú´ü | marygoldstar | Daicy | nicoleliu |

ÔĶÁÉÏÒ»¸öÖ÷Ìâ :: ÔĶÁÏÂÒ»¸öÖ÷Ìâ  
×÷ÕßÁôÑÔ
shirley
¶æÊÖ

×¢²áʱ¼ä: 2005-05-17
Ìû×Ó: 1421
À´×Ô: ³£µÂ£¬Ê¯ÃÅ£¨Ó¢ÓïÓªÓª³¤£©

µÚ 1 Â¥ ·¢±íÓÚ: 2008-07-14 14:09:52    ·¢±íÖ÷Ìâ: Ó¢ÎļòÀúÄ£°å£¨1£©ÒýÓò¢»Ø¸´

Sandy Lin 15/F,TOWER2 ,BRIGHT CHINA,BUILDING1,BEIJING.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
¡¡¡¡1998-Present TECHNICAL ENGINEER
¡¡¡¡mERCER INE.,Albany,NY
¡¡¡¡Plan,coordinate, and execute hardware,software and network installation,configuration,maintenance,troubleshooting and repair operations for service contract clients.Specialize in maintaining IBM and Mac PCs,and peripherals with emphasis on networking environments.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Develop and implement service schedules,systems and procedures to assure delivery of quality,cost-efficient technical services.
¡¡¡¡Quickly diagnose causes of systems failures and malfunctions to ensure highest operating efficiencies,reliability,and quality performance standards.
¡¡¡¡Respond immediately to emergency situations with sensitivity to deadlines and customer needs.
¡¡¡¡Assist network engieers woth installation and trobleshooting of Appleshare and Novell systems.
¡¡¡¡Analyze client equipment and operations to determine servicing and supply needs.
¡¡¡¡Monitor and maintain cost-effective inventories of supplies,tools and materials.
¡¡¡¡Investigate,test,and implement improvements to existing procedures.
¡¡¡¡Consistently manage time and multiple tasks to meet deadline,established objectives,and quality performance standards.
¡¡¡¡Foster clear communications and maintain excellent staff and client working relations.
¡¡¡¡1982-1988 Manager of information systems
¡¡¡¡KRITEL ASSOCIATES,INC.,Schnectady,NY
¡¡¡¡Directed and supervised all MIS,related activities for a financial services firm supplying critical,timely information to corporate client base.Adminstered DISTON'S 2 Novell 2X networks,maintaining peak operating efficienclen and providing user training for all hardware and software applications.Controlled budget costs for purchasing and operations.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
¡¡¡¡CANDIDATE FOR CERTIFIED NETWARE ENGINEER/C.N.E.* CERTIFICATION IN MACINTOSH CPU. PRINTER,AND POWERBOOK REPAIR*CERTIFIED IN OKIDATA & EPSON LASER AND IMPACT PRINTERS*CERTIFICATION IN HEWLETT PACKARD LASER JET PRINTERS
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Hardware proficiencies:IBM:AT,XT,PS2*MACINTOSH*HP:II-IIISI LASER PRINTERS,COLOR PLOTTERS*OKIDATA*EPSON*DEST OCR SCANNERS*STORAGE DIMENSIONS E/O SCSI DRIVE.
¡¡¡¡Networks:APPLETALK*ETHERTALD*NOVELL NETWARE 2X,3X*CABLING,NODES PERIPHERALS.
¡¡¡¡Software applications:DOS.MCINTOSH OPERATING SYSTEMS*MS WINDOWS 3.0,3.1*WINDOWS APPLICATIONS * CWP 5.1* WORD *EXCEL*LOTUS*WORDPERFECT 5.1*DISPLAYWRITE 4*QUICKEN 3.0*PAGEMAKER 4.0* HARVARD GRAPHICS 3.3*PUBLISH/TEXT PAC OCR* NUTSHELL PLUS II*PARADOX 3.0
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Notice:
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Professional licensure and certifications add weight to resume.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Use of boldgace and itallcs provides a clean and crisp presentation.

¡ú×ÊÁÏ   ¡ú¶ÌÏûÏ¢   ¡úÖ÷Ò³   ¡úMSN  
Robot
µÚ 1.5 Â¥ ÔÞÖúÉ̹ã¸æ

·µ»ØÒ³Ê×
width=1
shirley
¶æÊÖ

µÚ 2 Â¥ ·¢±íÓÚ: 2008-07-14 14:10:46    ·¢±íÖ÷Ìâ: Ä£°å£¨2£©ÒýÓò¢»Ø¸´

Sandy Lin 15/F,TOWER2 ,BRIGHT CHINA,BUILDING1,BEIJING.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡BACKGROUND SUMMARY
¡¡¡¡Over eleven years of extensive computer/electronics experience.Versed in both digital and analog electronics withspecific emphasis on computer hardware/software.Special expertise in system and component evaluation.Network supervisor responsible for installing/maintaining Arcnet LAN system.Proficient in assembly and C programming languages.Excelent communication skills including written,verbal and interpersonal.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
¡¡¡¡Stevenson Data Systems,Los Angeles,CA 1981-1993
¡¡¡¡Components Evaluation Engineer 1992-1993
¡¡¡¡Responsible for the characterization and evaluation of, and approved vendors list for:Power supplies,oscillators,crystals,and programmable logic used in desktop and laptop computers.Evaluated and recommended quality components that increased product profitability.Created adn developed power supply test plan used for evqluating third party power supplies.Interacted with vendors to resolve problems associated with components qualification.Technical advisor for Purchasing.Promoted to engineer II.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Design Evaluation Engineer 1990-1992
¡¡¡¡Evaluated new computer product designs ,solving environmental problems on prototype computers.Conducted systems analysis on new computer profucts to ensure hardware,software and mechanical design integrity.Designed hardware and software for PC,ISA bus programmable load board used for environmental testing.Performed reliability lift testing on computer systems.Installed/maintained 20 user.Novell,Arcnet LAN system.Examined system and sub-system susceptibility to electrostatic discharge in order to meet IEC-801-2 industry standards.Analyzed complete power and load of computer system and subsystem to verify power and load estimations.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Assistant Engineer 1981-1990
¡¡¡¡Performed extensive hardware evaluation ion prototype computers,tested prototype units for timing violation using the latest state-of-the-art test equipment,digital oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.Performed emvironmental,ESD and acoustic testing.Designed and built a power-up test used to test prototype computers during cold boot.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡EDUCATION
¡¡¡¡Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
¡¡¡¡--University of Southern California 1990
¡¡¡¡Associate in Engineering Electronics
¡¡¡¡--University of Southern California 1981
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Job descriptions emphasize candidate's accomploshments.
¡¡¡¡Work history is stated in reverse chronological order,with most recent employment listed first.

shirley
¶æÊÖ

µÚ 3 Â¥ ·¢±íÓÚ: 2008-07-14 14:11:43    ·¢±íÖ÷Ìâ: Ä£°å£¨3£©ÒýÓò¢»Ø¸´

¡¡Sandy Lin 15/F,TOWER2 ,BRIGHT CHINA,BUILDING1,BEIJING.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡1985-Present LEYNER CORPORATION,Lake Charles,LA
¡¡¡¡Industrial Engineer
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Provide floor support engineering in printed wire assembly (PWA) and subsystem assembly (SSA) areas.
¡¡¡¡Purchase capital equipment.Interface with vendors. Justify expenditures.
¡¡¡¡Design plant layout fixtures,and flow charts of material.
¡¡¡¡Program automatic equipment.
¡¡¡¡Write process sheets and rework procedures.
¡¡¡¡Recommend changes to product to allow ease of manufacture.
¡¡¡¡Implement design changes.Inititate methods and process improvements.
¡¡¡¡Troubleshoot problems.Effect disposition or rejection of material.
¡¡¡¡Provide assistance to all other departments.
¡¡¡¡1984 PRUDENCE D. MCHARRISON LABORATORY,Ruston,LA
¡¡¡¡Engineering Assistant
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Conducted variety of tests including Tensile.Compression,and creep tests on molded parts.
¡¡¡¡Responsible for production of plastic test specimens,and mounting polishing,and microscopic analysis.
¡¡¡¡Designed tools and fixtures for Instron machine.
¡¡¡¡1982/83 DUCHESS COMPONENTS,Baton Rouge,LA
¡¡¡¡Molding Room Attendant,1983
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Operated and maintained machine producing epoxy preforms.
¡¡¡¡Maintained records on inventory,loss of material,and quality control.
¡¡¡¡Machine shop attendant,1982
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Operated lathes,milling and grinding machines;monitored welding and heat treatments.
¡¡¡¡Read blueprints.
¡¡¡¡EDUCATION
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡LOYOLA UNIVERSITY AT NEW ORLEANS,College of Engineering,New Orleans,LA
¡¡¡¡Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Technology,1985
¡¡¡¡Minor concentration in computer science.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Member,Society of Manufacturing Engineers,Leaner Management Club Certified Manufacturing Technologist and Solderer.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡NOTICE
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Relevant Work experience is emphasized while other positions are de-emphasized.
¡¡¡¡Chronological format illustrates a clear career path.

shirley
¶æÊÖ

µÚ 4 Â¥ ·¢±íÓÚ: 2008-07-14 14:11:44    ·¢±íÖ÷Ìâ: Ä£°å£¨3£©ÒýÓò¢»Ø¸´

¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡1985-Present LEYNER CORPORATION,Lake Charles,LA
¡¡¡¡Industrial Engineer
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Provide floor support engineering in printed wire assembly (PWA) and subsystem assembly (SSA) areas.
¡¡¡¡Purchase capital equipment.Interface with vendors. Justify expenditures.
¡¡¡¡Design plant layout fixtures,and flow charts of material.
¡¡¡¡Program automatic equipment.
¡¡¡¡Write process sheets and rework procedures.
¡¡¡¡Recommend changes to product to allow ease of manufacture.
¡¡¡¡Implement design changes.Inititate methods and process improvements.
¡¡¡¡Troubleshoot problems.Effect disposition or rejection of material.
¡¡¡¡Provide assistance to all other departments.
¡¡¡¡1984 PRUDENCE D. MCHARRISON LABORATORY,Ruston,LA
¡¡¡¡Engineering Assistant
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Conducted variety of tests including Tensile.Compression,and creep tests on molded parts.
¡¡¡¡Responsible for production of plastic test specimens,and mounting polishing,and microscopic analysis.
¡¡¡¡Designed tools and fixtures for Instron machine.
¡¡¡¡1982/83 DUCHESS COMPONENTS,Baton Rouge,LA
¡¡¡¡Molding Room Attendant,1983
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Operated and maintained machine producing epoxy preforms.
¡¡¡¡Maintained records on inventory,loss of material,and quality control.
¡¡¡¡Machine shop attendant,1982
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Operated lathes,milling and grinding machines;monitored welding and heat treatments.
¡¡¡¡Read blueprints.
¡¡¡¡EDUCATION
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡LOYOLA UNIVERSITY AT NEW ORLEANS,College of Engineering,New Orleans,LA
¡¡¡¡Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Technology,1985
¡¡¡¡Minor concentration in computer science.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Member,Society of Manufacturing Engineers,Leaner Management Club Certified Manufacturing Technologist and Solderer.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡NOTICE
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Relevant Work experience is emphasized while other positions are de-emphasized.
¡¡¡¡Chronological format illustrates a clear career path.

shirley
¶æÊÖ

µÚ 5 Â¥ ·¢±íÓÚ: 2008-07-14 14:12:22    ·¢±íÖ÷Ìâ: Ä£°å£¨4£©ÒýÓò¢»Ø¸´

¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡EXPERIENCE:
¡¡¡¡1990-Present REGENCY CORPORATION£¬Dallas,TX
¡¡¡¡Sales Assistant:Act as liaison between customer and sales representative.Provide customer service via telephone.Ascertain order accuracy.Track and expedite orders.Cooperate in team endeavors.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡1987-1990 THE MUSIC MAKER,Inc.,Houston,TX
¡¡¡¡Sales Assistant:Coordinated sales efforts of a staff of six for a large musical instruments dealership.Developed and maintained working relationships with manufacturers and customers.Supported top account executives.Maintained open files to ensure greatest customer satisfaction.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡1985-1987 CITY OF DALLAS,TREASURERS DEPARTMENT,Dallas,TX
¡¡¡¡Research Assistant:Assisted in the collection of delinquent real estate,personal property and motor vehicle excise taxes.Matched instrument of taking against daily tax title receipts.Processed petitions of foreclosure for the legal section and title searches.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡1984-1985 TRAFFIC AND PARKING DEPARTMENT,Dallas,TX
¡¡¡¡Senior Claims Investigator:Investigated and expedited claim settlements relating to ticket disputes and information request.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡1983-1984 SHERMAN BANK FOR SAVING,Sherman,TX
¡¡¡¡Bank Teller:Interacted with customers ,processed all money and check transactions,balanced all transactions at the end of each shift.Operated a Wang Word Processor,CRT and TRW terminal,and developed a working knowledge of money market funds and TRA accounts.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡EDUCATION:
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Austin College,Sherman,TX
¡¡¡¡A.S. Business Management,1983
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Texas Institute of Banking
¡¡¡¡Completed courses in Bank Organization and Business English,1981.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Notice:
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Education is listed towards bottom of resume because candidate's practical experience outweighs his/her degree.
¡¡¡¡Reverse chronological format focuses employer's attention on candidate's most current position.

shirley
¶æÊÖ

µÚ 6 Â¥ ·¢±íÓÚ: 2008-07-14 14:19:05    ·¢±íÖ÷Ìâ: ×ÔÎÒ½éÉÜ£¨Ó¢ÎÄÃæÊÔʱÊÊÓã©ÒýÓò¢»Ø¸´

Good morning !

It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview,

I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed.

Now i will introduce myself briefly

I am 26 years old,born in shandong province .

I was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003.

I spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.

In July 2003, I begin work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao city.Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.

And in August 2004,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position.

I think I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.

That¡¯s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.

shirley
¶æÊÖ

µÚ 7 Â¥ ·¢±íÓÚ: 2008-07-14 14:20:42    ·¢±íÖ÷Ìâ: Ó¢Óï×ÔÎÒ½éÉܳ£ÓÃÊ®¾ä»°(ת£©ÒýÓò¢»Ø¸´

Ó¢Óï×ÔÎÒ½éÉܳ£ÓÃÊ®¾ä»°

1. I have been for over five years in teh employ of an exporting company.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡±¾ÈËÔø¾­Ç°ºóÎåÄê±»ÊܹÍÓÚ³ö¿ÚóÒ×¹«Ë¾¡£

¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡2. I have been in the business for the last ten years, and worked as the superintendent in the personnel department.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡±¾ÈËÔÚ¹ýȥʮÄêÔÚÉ̽絣ÈÎÈËʲ¿Ö÷ÈÎÆù½ñ¡£
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡3. I have had five years¡® experience with a company as a salesman.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡±¾ÈËÔøÔÚijһ¹«Ë¾µ£ÈÎÍÆÏúÔ±£¬Ç°ºóÓÐÎåÄêÖ®¾Ã¡£
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡4. For the past three years, I have been in the office of the Brothers Trading Co., where I have been ad still am an accountant.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡±¾ÈËÔø¾­ÔÚÐÖµÜóÒ×¹«Ë¾·þÎñÈýÄ꣬µ£Èλá¼Æ¹¤×÷£¬ÏÖÈÔÔÚÖ°ÖС£
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡5. I am twenty years of age, and have been employed for the last two years by the Green Trees Co., in teh general clerical work of the office.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡ÎÒ½ñÄê20Ë꣬ÔøÓÚÂÌÁÖ¹«Ë¾·þÎñÁ½Ä꣬µ£ÈÎÒ»°ãÎÄÔ±¹¤×÷¡£
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡6. I am 25 years of age, and have had two years¡® experience in my present post, which I am leaving to better myself.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡ÎÒ½ñÄê25Ë꣬ÒÑÔÚÄ¿Ç°µÄְλ¹¤×÷Á½Ä꣬×ÈΪѰÕÒ¸üÉÏÒ»²ãÂ¥£¬×¼±¸À뿪´Ëְλ¡£
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡7. I am nineteen years of age, female and have had two years¡® experience in a company¡®s delivery office.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡ÎÒ½ñÄê19Ë꣬ŮÐÔ¡£ÔøÔÚij¼Ò¹«Ë¾µ£ÈÎÊÕ·¢¹¤×÷Á½Äê¡£
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡8. I am just leaving school, and am eighteen years of age.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡±¾ÈË18Ë꣬²»¾Ã¼´¿É±ÏÒµ¡£
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡9. I am twenty years of age, and am anxious to settle down to office work.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡±¾ÈË20Ë꣬ϣÍûÄÜÕÒµ½Ò»¸ö¹«Ë¾£¬ÒԱ㰲¶¨ÏÂÀ´¡£
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡10. Since my graduation from the school two years ago, I have been employed in teh Green Hotel as a cashier.
¡¡¡¡
¡¡¡¡Á½ÄêÇ°£¬×Ô´ÓÀëУºó£¬ÔÚ¸ñÀ¼¾Æµêµ£ÈγöÄÉÔ±¡£

shirley
¶æÊÖ

µÚ 8 Â¥ ·¢±íÓÚ: 2008-07-14 14:23:42    ·¢±íÖ÷Ìâ: ¡¡¡¡ÃæÊÔÓ¢Óï×ÔÎÒ½éÉܵij£ÓôʻãWords & Expressions: ºó¸½ÓÒýÓò¢»Ø¸´

part-time job: ¼æÖ°¹¤×÷
full-time: È«Ö°
position / vacancy: ְ룬¿Õȱ
manager: ¾­Àí
director: Ö÷ÈÎ
president: ¶­Ê³¤£¬×ܾ­Àí
General Manager: ×ܾ­Àí
saleperson: ÍÆÏúÔ±
engineer: ¹¤³Ìʦ
accountant: »á¼Æ
degree: ѧλ
introduce:£¨¶¯´Ê£© ½éÉÜ introduction: £¨Ãû´Ê£©½éÉÜ
Let me introduce myself. / Let me do some introduction. ÈÃÎÒÀ´½éÉÜÒ»ÏÂ×Ô¼º¡£
Which aspect do you want to know about me?
»òÕß What do you want to know about myself? ÄúÏëÖªµÀÎÒÄÄ·½ÃæµÄÇé¿ö£¿

¡¡¡¡ÃæÊÔÓ¢Óï×ÔÎÒ½éÉܵij£Óûù±¾µÄ¾ä×Ó£º

£±. I noticed that you advertised a job in this morning¡¯s paper.¡¡ÎÒ¿´µ½ÄãÃÇÔÚ½ñÔçµÄ±¨Ö½ÉÏ¿¯µÇµÄÕÐƸ¹ã¸æ¡£

£². I¡¯m coming for your advertisement for ¡­. ÎÒÊÇÀ´Ó¦Æ¸ÄãÃǹã¸æÉϵġ­¡­Ö°Î»µÄ¡£

£³. I have applied for the position of ¡­.¡¡ÎÒÉêÇëÁ˹ó¹«Ë¾µÄ¡­¡­Ö°Î»¡£

£´. ¡¡ Do you have any job for a part-timer?¡¡ÄãÃÇÐèÒª¼æÖ°Âð£¿

£µ. ¡¡I¡¯d like to know if you need any full-time secretary.¡¡ÎÒÏëÖªµÀÄãÃÇÊÇ·ñÐèҪȫְÃØÊ飿

£¶. ¡¡ I¡¯m looking for a job. Are there any vacancies?¡¡ÎÒÔÚÕÒ¹¤×÷£¬ÇëÎÊÄãÃÇÓпÕȱÂð£¿

¡¡¡¡ÃæÊÔÓ¢Óï×ÔÎÒ½éÉܵij£ÓþäÐÍ£º

1. I got a degree in Literature and took a course in typing. ÎÒ»ñµÃÁËÎÄѧѧʿѧ룬»¹Ñ§¹ý´ò×Ö¡£
2. I haven¡¯t done anything like that before. ÎÒÒÔǰûÓÐ×ö¹ýÕâÖÖ¹¤×÷¡£
3. I think I¡¯m quite fit for assistant¡¯s job. ÎÒ¾õµÃÎÒºÜÊʺÏ×öÖúÀíµÄ¹¤×÷¡£
4. I used to work as a sale¡¯s manager. ÎÒÒÔÇ°×öÏúÊÛ¾­Àí¡£
5. I¡¯m quite familiar with editing. ÎÒ×ö¹ýºÜ¶à±à¼­¹¤×÷¡£
6. I want a job with a vacation every year. ÎÒÏëÕÒ¸öÿÄ궼ÄܶȼٵŤ×÷¡£
7. I was thinking of a job in a school. ÎÒ´òË㵽ѧУÕҷݹ¤×÷¡£
8. I worked in the accounting section of a manufacturer of electrical products. ÎÒÔøÔÚµç×Ó²úÆ·ÖÆÔìÉ̵Ļá¼Æ×鹤×÷¡£
9. I love playing tennis. ÎÒϲ»¶´òÍøÇò¡£

¡¡¡¡¡öÁÙ³¡·¢»Ó Ó¢ÓïÃæÊÔ·¶ÎÄ£º

¡¡¡¡good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now i will introduce myself briefly,i am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with a ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attend several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. i guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, i would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,i like my major packaging and i won"t give up,if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my former education. i will work hard in thesefields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? i cannot describe it well, but i know i am optimistic and confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way, i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on stage. that is my pride.

pillgate
¶þ¸±

×¢²áʱ¼ä: 2005-09-01
Ìû×Ó: 488

µÚ 9 Â¥ ·¢±íÓÚ: 2008-07-15 17:19:50    ·¢±íÖ÷Ìâ: ÒýÓò¢»Ø¸´

ok!
thank you very much!

¡ú×ÊÁÏ   ¡ú¶ÌÏûÏ¢   ¡úYahoo IM   ¡úMSN   ¡úICQ  
ÉîÛÚ³þÈË
¶æÊÖ

×¢²áʱ¼ä: 2004-11-04
Ìû×Ó: 1137
À´×Ô: ºâÑô

µÚ 10 Â¥ ·¢±íÓÚ: 2008-07-15 23:33:08    ·¢±íÖ÷Ìâ: ÒýÓò¢»Ø¸´

²»´í£¬ÏàÐŶÔÂÛ̳Àï´ÓÊÂÍâó¹¤×÷µÄÀÏÏçÓÐËù°ïÖú£®

ShirleyÈç¹ûÄܹ»µãÆÀһϾ͸üºÃ£¬»òÕß·ÖºÃÀàһϣ®

ÎÒ¿´µ½Ò»ÏÂ×ÓÄÇô¶àÓ¢ÎÄ£¬ÄÔ¿ÇÍ´£¬ÏëÕÒÒ»·Ý¸øÎÒ×öÄ£°å£¬Ò»ÏÂ×Ó»¹ÕÒ²»³öÀ´µÄ£®

¡ú×ÊÁÏ   ¡ú¶ÌÏûÏ¢  
С²Ý320
¶þ¸±

×¢²áʱ¼ä: 2007-10-17
Ìû×Ó: 213
À´×Ô: ºþÄϦµ×

µÚ 11 Â¥ ·¢±íÓÚ: 2008-07-22 11:53:23    ·¢±íÖ÷Ìâ: ÒýÓò¢»Ø¸´

°¥Ñ½£¬ÎÒ¶¼ºÃ³¤Ê±¼äûÀ´ÕâÀïÁË£¬ÊDz»ÊÇ´ó¼Ò¶¼×ªÒÆÕóµØÁË£¿
È»¶øÄ㣬ÖÕÓÚÎÞÊÓµØ×ß¹ý¡£
ÔÚÄãÉíºóÂäÁËÒ»µØµÄ£¬
ÄDz»ÊÇ»¨°ê£¬ÄÇÊÇÎÒµòÁãµÄÐÄ¡£
·µ»ØÒ³Ê×
¡ú×ÊÁÏ   ¡ú¶ÌÏûÏ¢   ¡úEmail   ¡úICQ  
´ÓÒÔÇ°µÄÌû×Ó¿ªÊ¼ÏÔʾ:   
·¢±íÐÂÌû   »Ø¸´Ìû×Ó    ÏÔʾ/Òþ²Ø¿ìËٻظ´±íµ¥    ºþÄÏÈËÔÚÉîÛÚ(hn2sz.com) Ê×Ò³ -> ÁªÒê»î¶¯ - Ó¢ÓïɳÁú ÂÛ̳ʱ¼äΪ ±±¾©Ê±¼ä
µÚ1Ò³/¹²1Ò³

תÌøµ½:  
Äú²»ÄÜ·¢²¼ÐÂÖ÷Ìâ
Äú²»ÄÜÔÚÕâ¸öÂÛ̳»Ø¸´Ö÷Ìâ
Äú²»ÄÜÔÚÕâ¸öÂÛ̳±à¼­×Ô¼ºµÄÌû×Ó
Äú²»ÄÜÔÚÕâ¸öÂÛ̳ɾ³ý×Ô¼ºµÄÌû×Ó
Äú²»ÄÜÔÚÕâ¸öÂÛ̳·¢±íÃñÒâµ÷²é
Äú ¿ÉÒÔ ÔÚÕâ¸ö°æÃ渽¼ÓÎļþ
Äú ¿ÉÒÔ ÔÚÕâ¸ö°æÃæÏÂÔØÎļþ